As a Senior Account Executive this role demands a senior-level marketing mindset with relevant marketing and public relations experience who can work with our larger clients on a strategic basis. This role requires a diverse skill set and a passion for broad marketing and public relations marketing plans, advertising campaigns, program implementation, third-party relationship development and media outreach and management.
· Act as primary driver on key projects, needing minimal oversight; continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
· Build understanding and knowledge of clients’ businesses and competitive environments; apply this information in preparing and presenting strategically focused programs and recommendations
· Play key role in account activities including media relations, program implementation, budget tracking, research, etc.
· Develop creative marketing concepts for broad range of industries and products
· Secure top-tier media coverage with trade and consumer publications
· Develop and monitor program plans and budgets; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
· Strong knowledge of social media and ability to integrate social and digital concepts into all client programs and projects
· Develop branding concepts for new products and launch plans for new businesses
· Assist senior management in developing proposals and gathering information for new business opportunities
· Perform other duties as required by business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Marketing and/or PR agency experience
· Solid media relations (traditional as well as social) and writing skills
· The ability to handle multiple projects at once and be a self-starter with the capability to work effectively in a team environment
· Evidence of strategic planning skills and tactical marketing execution
· A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field
· A minimum of five to ten years of marketing and communications experience including project management
If you are ready to apply, send an email to: email@example.com with your CV/ Resume attached. We look forward to speaking with you!