Russell’s Pest Control employees sporting pink polo shirts to support the Susan G. Komen organization and breast cancer research. From left to right: Randy Cannady, Barry Garrett, Chris Fowler, Melinda Hairelson, Laura Freemen, Stacy Pressly, Gary McBride, Suzy Lytz, Sid Harrel
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – A local family-owned pest control company is dedicated to showing Knoxville that it values the community in more ways than just protecting homes.
The staff at Russell’s Pest Control, owned by husband-and-wife team Mark and Vickie Bull Nadolski, is leading an effort to raise awareness of breast cancer during the month of October. The company’s efforts include:
- All employees are wearing pink polo shirts for the entire month of October.
- Eleven employees will volunteer at the Knoxville Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on October 27.
- Employees are providing literature to clients, potential and current, regarding the company’s dedication to support breast cancer research and asking customers to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- The company’s Facebook page is promoting its activities to support breast cancer awareness.
- Magnetic pink ribbons are being displayed on the company’s trucks.
- Employees are adorning fabric stickers on their regular uniforms to promote breast cancer awareness.
- The included photo of Russell’s Pest Control employees wearing pink polo shirts is being placed on the Susan G. Komen organization’s billboards around town and on its Facebook page.
- For every new order of any type during the month of October, Russell’s will make a donation of a specific amount to Susan G. Komen in the name of the customer.
“Our main goal during the month of October is to raise awareness about breast cancer. We are dedicated to helping Susan G. Komen for the Cure by providing donations and volunteering during its largest annual fundraiser – the Race for the Cure,” said Vickie Bull Nadolski. “We want to show that Russell’s values the community in more ways than just protecting homes.”
For more information regarding Russell’s Pest Control and its efforts to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure and raise breast cancer awareness, contact Sarah Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 584-0550. To learn more about Russell’s Pest Control, visit www.russellspest.com.
Sarah Pope, Ackermann PR
Phone: (865) 584-0550